Monday, March 25, 2019

Puppy Tails - Sympathy


We are enjoying a beautiful sunny day here in Southwestern Ontario, helping us to realize not only has the calendar signaled that spring has begun but that nature is also reflecting this new season.


With the sun shining and the temperatures trying to creep above zero, I enjoyed a couple hours of stamp time in my stamp room over the weekend. I decided it was a good time to put my new stamp set Puppy Tails to use, along with it's coordinating punch. Today's card is a reflection of a conversation I had with my husband.




We had been reflecting on the dogs we have had over the years and the impact they have on our health and well being. The unconditional love a dog provides is truly a lesson we need to be reminded of often. Many of us consider our pets as part of our family.  They become an integral part of our lives and when their time comes to an end, the pain we suffer is just as difficult and real as when we suffer the loss of another human being.

In moments such as this, a kind and simple gesture as sending a card to a friend to show your love and support, to acknowledge the loss they have suffered can mean the world to them. I must say that this stamp set is the first of its kind that I have ever purchased to be able to create cards for those who have lost a dog. I am thankful that I will now have the opportunity to appropriately share my heartfelt thoughts with others during the loss of a furry friend.

Until next time~
Margaret 

No comments:

Post a Comment