No one ever said that cards had to be more than one layer. If you are a beginner stamper you can start with a few simple supplies.
Today's design will show you how you can make cards with very few items. (note: I did use one sentiment from another set but you can easily make a set using only the sentiments from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set.)
- Note Cards & Envelopes(used here are retired Crumb Cake)
- current available colours are Whisper White (131527), Very Vanilla (144236), Scalloped Note Cards (149610)
- Good Morning Magnolia stamp set (149298)
- Clear Block F (118483) & D (118485)
- Soft Suede Ink (147115)
Simple steps to create:
- Fold Note Card in half
- Ink up large magnolia image using Soft Suede ink and stamp on card front
- Ink up sentiment you wish to use in Soft Suede ink and stamp on card front.
That's it and don't they look great!
No one said you needed to break the bank to make cards :D
Until next time!