Today's card does have a lot of white space but let me tell you all the smaller details still took up quite a bit of time. It was well worth it though as the result is a well balanced, eye catching card.
Several tools were used just create the elements on this card:
- die cutting and embossing machine
- embossing folder -Woodgrain (retired)
- dies - Catch of the Day
- ink - Memento Black, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
- stamp set - Best Catch
- Stampin' Blends - Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral
- cardstock - Smoky Slate, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Vellum
- adhesive - SNAIL adhseive
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stampin' Sponges
- marker - Early Espresso
One of the fun things for me when using coordinating stamp sets and dies is being able to stamp and colour a multitude of images, die cutting them and then settling in to create fun little works of art.
What is your favourite masculine set to play with?
Until next time.