Wednesday, January 8, 2020

To Catch the Big One!



I'd like to share a fun masculine card using Stampin' Up! products.  I focused on keeping it very masculine with the colours and the design.



I used the Best Catch stamp set and Catch of the Day dies to stamp and cut the images and bullrushes.  I used Stampin' Blends to colour in the fish, hat and fisherman.  I only used two ink pads - Memento Black and Soft Suede.



Since I wanted all the images to be the main focus and tell the story, I added the sentiment on a small die cut circle and placed it up top and "out of the way".

I think this card represents most fisherman's dreams - "catching the Big One"!

Challenges that I am participating in with this card are:

Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #12 - Anything Goes (week 2)
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #110 - Always Anything Goes (Week 2)
Tuesday Throwdown W -   #448 Something New



I hope to see you all soon with some fresh, fun new projects from me!

Until next time ~
Margaret 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new journey.....enjoy!! Your card is simply stunning. A great masculine card good for lots of different occasions! Thank you for sharing this at Tuesday Throwdown's "something new" challenge this time. Best of luck to you on your "new" journey!!

    ReplyDelete