Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Guitar Classic

Creating masculine cards can be difficult at times and quite often I tend to think only neutral colours when designing/ creating for men but lately I have been making the cards pop with colour.

Men tend not to like frilly cards so keeping the card clean and simple can be a challenge in itself 😉


Here I stuck with quite a bit of white space. I stamped sheet music and added splatter images in light gray cause you know, splatter just seems fitting on a guy card! On scrap paper I stamped the guitar in Memento Black ink and coloured the guitar using alcohol markers. 



I wanted the sentiment to pop so I stamped in Craft White Ink on black cardstock and used dimensionals to pop up the guitar and the sentiment.

I had fun creating this "musical masterpiece"! LOL So much fun that I decided to enter it in a challenge:

Watercooler Wednesday - Anything Goes with a Masculine Twist

Thanks for popping by!

Until next time
~ Margaret 

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful masculine (or feminine too!) card. The sheet music and guitar make for a very striking creation. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love how it turned out. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath DT

    ReplyDelete