Monday, April 15, 2019

Gift Tags - Wedding

I came across a gift tag on Pinterest where Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper was used for the tag. The patterned paper is so pretty that it doesn't need a whole lot to dress it up.  This simple seed sparked an idea for wedding tags.

Instantly I thought how lovely the paper would look toned down with a vellum overlay.  I didn't want to go overboard on embellishments or layers as I wanted to ensure the patterned paper still showed through nicely.



Now I don't know how well you may have browsed through the current Occasions catalogue but there is a great stamp set and matching Thinlit dies bundle called 'Well Said'. The dies include the words 'bride' and 'groom' plus an ampersand (&).  This was the perfect opportunity to use these on my wedding tags.



I also used the Sunshine Wishes Thinlit dies to add Congrats to some tags.

We all know a tag isn't complete without some form of ribbon or string to attach to a gift. I used a variety of pretty ribbons, sequin trim and bakers twine adorn the tags.



Simple, elegant and all ready for 'wedding season'.

Until next time.
Margaret 

No comments:

Post a Comment